11 Paths Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Concepts

2 posters

Go down

Character Concepts Empty Character Concepts

Post  Aidan Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:26 pm

This is the place to discuss charaters, the ideas that gave you the character, the ideas a character gives you, and all things Biographical.

I shall begin by talking about Osmosis. Everyone's favorite rich, enigmatic, fifteen-year-old mastermind. It all started with opening a dictionary to help name a boss character, and combining with anime influence. Osmosis, his name, came from the dictionary... but the boy himself, he is based on a mysterious 'Flame Haze' in the anime Shakugan no Shana. The boy (Khamsin Nbh'w) is called The Mobilizer of Ritual Equipment, he works in the background for the sake of fixing the balance, and he wears - you guessed it yet? - an orange hoodie.

Character Concepts KhamsinMobilizerRitualEquipment
Aidan
Aidan
Lord of Castle Nimbus
Lord of Castle Nimbus

Back to top Go down

Character Concepts Empty Re: Character Concepts

Post  Combat Womble Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:31 am

Character Concepts MithraDragoon2

ok seeing has their isnt much talk on the forum's maybe about time to discuss my final fantasy character since we are quite near at playing it again (and for yous to help in anyway by discussion/ideas)

ok for now ive got basics down and what job she is, currently shes a female dragoon, mithra, she comes from the same town has aidans character dizzy, not sure if my character will know dizzy but im thinking child hood friend?. atm im not sure why shed be in the desert in the first place, personality wise shes a bit of a dragon freak (ive given her lore dragon/lan dragon xD)

(what FFRPG says about dragoons) The Dragoons are elite warriors who have a reputation of completing even the most suicidal missions. Often they serve as soldiers positioned within an army's cavalry or infantry, but some Dragoons may find it more feasible to hone the supernatural aspect of their Dragon arts outside the realm of the military. In some regions, the Dragoon may be referred to as a 'Dragon Knight', often being one that lends his services to royalty. (.)

(btw if you wanna talk to me privately about my background send me a message via msn/pm)

Last edited by Combat Womble on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Combat Womble
Combat Womble
JUST NO, DAMNIT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Womble Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:52 pm

hey aids, dizzy wouldnt by chance have brown hair? found a good pic of a male mithra

Character Concepts 050523
Combat Womble
Combat Womble
JUST NO, DAMNIT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:49 am

Naw, Dizzy-Zalash has short-cropped black hair.
Aidan
Aidan
Lord of Castle Nimbus
Lord of Castle Nimbus

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Womble Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:29 pm

bump,

image added of my character, thinking of going with that, unless anyone can suggest better armor? (not going with drg af armor due to im going to use that has my final armor)
Combat Womble
Combat Womble
JUST NO, DAMNIT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Womble Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:00 pm

ok, so after todays session it looks like its a no on me knowing dizzy, me and xion where talking on the way back and from what you said to me aids,

it looks like she either hitched a lift with a trading cart to get past or went all the way around the wall and jumped along rocks to get past the wall, btw... sorry if she seems angry at first... this will be her first dragon kill has a dragoon so majorly focused on the dragon (if you guys didnt know shes a dragon freak lol)

im thinking she has a mentor if chris agrees with it... the mentor being (i hope) Kain Highwind, the reason why shes in the desert? it will be hunting dragons,

though i still need to think of why shes so obsessed with dragons, wether she has any family or not and wether she has any major goals,

so has i previously mentioned any critisism is welcomed and or any improvements you's lot can suggest
Combat Womble
Combat Womble
JUST NO, DAMNIT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Womble Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 pm

right, after some discussions with the card game for my character, the card queen (i seriously hoping you was joking having BOTH kev and chris... i do want some chance!) and the whole us having character cards, i thought id try designing some lol

Character Concepts Laurenscard

Lauren's

Character Concepts Scottscard

Scott's

Character Concepts Monica

kevin's

Character Concepts TerrencecardTheEnd

mine

Character Concepts Chrisscard

Chris's

Character Concepts Chrisscardlightblue

Chris's (light blue version)