11 Paths Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stats and wether theirs a max value or not

4 posters

Go down

stats and wether theirs a max value or not Empty stats and wether theirs a max value or not

Post  Combat Womble Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:14 pm

is their a maximum value to stats?... since ive checked how insane it can get at level 50 (for the hnpc game) has artisan/freesword for the KNO stat
Combat Womble
Combat Womble
JUST NO, DAMNIT!

Back to top Go down

stats and wether theirs a max value or not Empty Re: stats and wether theirs a max value or not

Post  Aidan Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:07 pm

I was thinking of including maxima to the main ability scores based on what you are, for example:

Human average (mook limit) 10
Practical Human Maxima 18 (start cap)
Actual Human Maxima 20 (with intense training)
Supernaturally enhanced maxima 26 (mechanised armour, magical enhancements, cybernetics, things like that)
Maxima for demigods 40
Maxima for HNPCs 50
Maxima for universal absolutes and gods 100
Aidan
Aidan
Lord of Castle Nimbus
Lord of Castle Nimbus

Back to top Go down

stats and wether theirs a max value or not Empty Re: stats and wether theirs a max value or not

Post  XionAstra Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Good thought put into the numbers, it at least makes it so that no human should ever get an attribute to what Tank got it to before attaining HNPC status (which technically is still yet to happen). Since there is a limit as to what the body and mind of a person can achieve unless they become somewhat immortal (or like Ked, and won't just stay dead).

In respects to the HNPC and Gods/Absolutes cap, it is entirely dependant on how you see things really. In terms of levels of power, I always saw Xion as almost equal to Etheiron (Anti-Life Anti-Absolute for those that don't know) to be about equal in power after Xion's main storyline (Basically once Vigrid was built on Seion and once the HNPC group had started up). Then again, Etheiron is technically one of the weaker beings of that catagory (his toughness coming from his Entrophy Cells which are used to heal and repair him), being end-boss material rather than optional boss material like Odin and Loki (we all know that the optional fights in RPG's make the end boss look like cake).

Though I suppose for balance issues and for the sake of challenge, I can overlook disregarding personal cannonicity as far as power levels go, as I assume that Telsia, despite him being older than the current universe will also be under the same capping rules as the rest of the HNPC group.

Prime examples of Demigods: The Trine-gods of Fate (Aiye, Mii and Yuu), possibly spiritual embodiments of the planet (Gaia, Mirei - Twinmaiden of Elmeiro, Seiya - Twinmaiden of Seion)

Hope you don't mind me putting in refferences to my world settings.

Last edited by XionAstra on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting some spelling/grammer)
XionAstra
XionAstra
Fateweaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:25 pm

Naturally, antiabsolutes wouldn't quantify as equal to absoulutes, otherwise the universe would be in a flux between positive and negative. Until entropy begins to reverse the univeral expansion, for example, Etherion (antilife) would be lesser in power than Phoenix (life)... Reizen (matter beyond time (nonexistance)) can't exceed Telsia's (matter within time (or existence)) power until the universe fully entropizes into singularity. At the moment the universe revolves in a positive state, which is why the HNPC club keep kicking the badguys' asses.

That would be why antis are lower than absos.
</essay>
Aidan
Aidan
Lord of Castle Nimbus
Lord of Castle Nimbus

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Womble Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:39 am

XionAstra wrote:unless they become somewhat immortal (or like Ked, and won't just stay dead).

technicaly keds still immortal, hes just currently human with the phoenix curse (though what curses/seals doesnt he have?)

Edit: oh btw if you were wondering how much kno stat i could get it up too, it was 184
Combat Womble
Combat Womble
JUST NO, DAMNIT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:54 pm

currently for a conversation that has went on too long which could have been awnsered with a simple awnser I must declare you lot f%#k retarded or other thinking this too much

Scott
The Angry Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum